Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Die Ausstellung von Sprachnachweisen (BBW - WENG) erfolgt nach vorheriger Terminvereinbarung (per E-Mail). Bitte machen Sie hierzu folgende Angaben:
1. Dozentin bei der Sie den Kurs besucht haben / Notenauszug / Testat
2. Semester (SS 2019) in dem Sie die Klausur geschrieben haben
Die Ausstellung von Sprachnachweisen (DAAD) erfolgt nach vorheriger Terminvereinbarung (per E-Mail). Bitte machen Sie hierzu folgende Angaben:
1. Sprachnachweis - Abiturzeugnis / Englischkurse an der FHWS / Englisch Zertifikate
1. BIM - Module 5 - English I - International Negotiations
2. BMM - Modul 11 - GLOM - Public Relations
’Public Relations is fundamentally the process of managing how, when and in what way you communicate, so that you may ultimately influence the behaviour, attitude and perceptions of those important to you. In our 24/7 business world today, to be able to do this successfully is vital for any business, be it a multinational or one-man band.’
This course is directed to students of Media Management in their 3rd semester. It is designed as a language course based on Public Relations (PR), thus we will work with and analyse different sorts of texts, scenarios, case studies, and examples, which are taken from that area of business. Moreover students will have to put their theoretical knowledge and ideas into practice by excercising how to use PR-tactics effectively and acquaint themselves with writing techniques particular to that area. Furthermore students will deal with relevant grammar, language structures and vocabulary in order to improve their PR communication skills in English.
3. BBW - Modul 18 - Wirtschaftsenglisch (WENG)
This class is designed to improve your communication skills in Business English.
The course aims at expanding your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary, and developing your proficiency in the areas of listening, speaking, reading and writing. Through role plays, case studies, individual and group work you will acquire skills to deal with typical scenarios encountered in the business world.
Title: Business Proficiency: Wirtschaftsenglisch für Hochschule und Beruf
BIM - Module 10 - English II - English Presentation Skills
BMM - KOMO - Kommunikation in Organisationen - Business English
English Refresher Course (FANG)
- worked as a freelance English trainer and taught General English, Business English, PR, English for Media, Presentation Skills, Academic Writing and English for Telephoning at FHWS
- studied English, German as a Foreign Language, Pedagogy and Psychology at the University of South Bohemia (Czech Republic) and the University of Augsburg
- studied General English and Business English at Sydney College of English, Sydney, Australia
- studied General English at Camden College of English, London, UK
- worked for Nosh Hospitality Agency, Sydney, Australia
- worked for Camp America, California, USA
- worked as an au-pair in London