Prof. Dr. Andreas Fuchs
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Lehrveranstaltungen im SS 2020
- Marketing Grundstudium (Nachholer BBW)
- Digitales Marketing (SP Marketing BBW)
- Product & Pricemanagement (BIM)
- Marketing von Innovationen (I2M)
- Begleitendes Bachelorseminar BACS (24.03., 7.04., 5.05., 19.05., 09.06.)
- Betreuung von Bachelor- und Masterarbeiten (Bewerbungszeitraum für das WS 20/21 wird in Kürze bekannt gegeben)
Thesis in SS 2020 in the field of marketing
You are planning to write your thesis in the field of marketing (Prof. Fuchs / Prof. Besenbeck)? Each semester there will be a 10-day application time period for the respective upcoming semester.
Application period for SS 2020: Nov 20th (18.00 pm) until Nov 30th 2019 (23.59 pm)
Hints: for applying please follow the link and fill out the online-form. This applies to all students even if you have contacted us earlier via email. There is no first-come-first-serve rule during the application period. However, applications submitted later than Nov 30th can not be considered. You will receive our feedback in the first week of December!
Lehrveranstaltungen im WS 2019/2020
- Marketing Grundsstudium
- Customer Relationship Management
- Schwerpunkt Marketing: Marketingkommunikation
- Schwerpunkt Marketing: Projektarbeit
- Begleitendes Bachelorseminar (3-wöchentlich: 1. Termin: 22.10.2019, 17-19 Uhr, M.2.14.)
- Betreuung von Bachelor- und Masterarbeiten
Prof. Dr. Andreas Fuchs studied International Business & Cultural Studies in Passau and Buenos Aires. He worked as scientific assistant at the chair of Business and Marketing at Julius-Maximilians-University Würzburg and received his Ph.D. (Dr. rer. pol.) in 2012.
Subsequently Prof. Fuchs held several managerial positions in marketing, sales & startegy at Robert Bosch. He is an expert for organizational change towards agile blueprints. His personal agile journey began as Product Owner for design thinking driven projects in a cross-functional innovation team. He was part of Bosch’s very first entity to be transformed towards an agile organization. At a later stage, Prof. Fuchs was responsible for several international customers as Key Account Director at Robert Bosch.
In the past his research was focusing on the question how incumbent firms can adopt to the rapid changes of their business environment and competitive landscape.
Besides his role at university Prof. Fuchs works as a freelancing speaker and coach and supports companies alongside their individual agile transformation.