Projects - "Sustainability, logistics and transport"
Within the activity field of "Sustainability, logistics and transport", services and research are offered to municipalities, companies and all other interested public and private institutions including but not limited to the following areas:
- Integrated mobility management concepts for freight and passenger transport (incl. E-Mob)
- E-Citylogistics - low-emission services for supply and disposal in city centres
- Urban Logistics - Multichannel solutions for retail with integration of first and last mile fulfillment solutions
- Acceptance analysis and acceptance enhancement of the use of electric vehicles in rural areas
- Concept development of "green" eco-efficient logistics for shippers/ service providers
- "Passenger logistics" - transfer of logistical principles to passenger transport and derivation of demand-oriented integrated forms of mobility
- Sustainable supply concepts for rural areas ("Rural Logistics"/Rural Supply Chain)
- Creation of Carbon Product Footprints, Event Footprints and Company Footprints according to Scope 1-3 (e.g. for industry and service sector)
- Analysis of the potentials of sustainable/green procurement and distribution logistics with "Green Target Costing"
- Development of sustainability strategies and "Green Compliance Strategies"
- Sustainable Check for the valuation of logistics real estate - holistic eco-efficient assessment with catalog of measures
- Preparation and monitoring of environmental audits for logistics service companies
- Individual design of measures and corporate concepts for "Social Sustainability"
- Development of a sustainable wine village with innovative self-supply services
- Planning and design of an energy self-sufficient logistics property with "SIROI" (Sustainable return on investment)
- Studies and reports on the assessment of "green" regions and locations (sustainability index)