The Department of Student Affairs (HSST) offers assistance in all internship matters during your studies
- Internship documents (contract etc.)
- Receipt of approved training contract
- Receipt of internship report
- Receipt of training certificate
- General information regarding internships
For more information, please visit the pages of the internship office within HSST.
Duration of the mandatory internship is 20 weeks plus the practice-related courses PRAV and PRAR.
In principle, it is the students' job to seek an internship. The practical training information system PraktIS as well as other contacts (see below) are available to help you. In addition, on the second floor, opposite the dean's office, there are numerous notices from companies offering internships.
In problematic cases, e.g. a short-term cancellation of the internship, the internship coordinator of the faculty will assist you.
Internship Coordinator at FWiWi
Dipl. Betriebswirt Alex Kimmel
Phone +49 931 3511-8378
- Information and consultation regarding internships
- Internship information system (PSIS)
- New internship offers
- Business contacts
- Quality assurance
- Issues arising during an internships
- Company visits
Important contact information
Prof. Dr. Manfred Kiesel
Phone +49 931 3511-8110